Texas Financial Bank's Statement on COVID-19.
Update Posted: 6/11/2020
Dear Valued Customer,
After careful consideration and preparation, while making the ongoing health and safety of our customers, staff and community a priority, we have decided to re-open our lobbies to the public.
We are making every effort to ensure our branches are prepared to serve our customers and community and are taking the following measures or precautions:
- The branches are toughly cleaned daily with high touch surfaces being cleaned throughout the day.
- Social Distancing markers are placed in the lobbies and occupancy is limited to ensure compliance.
- Plexi-glass shields were placed at all teller windows and New Account desks.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks are readily available.
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if feeling sick or running a fever.
Prior to visiting the bank, we ask that you self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms. If you have a fever greater than 100.4 or new or worsening symptoms consistent with COVID-19, we ask that you DO NOT come to the bank.
Although the lobby has re-opened at the branches we still offer and encourage the use of online and mobile banking, as well as drive-thru services.
From all your friends and neighbors at Texas Financial Bank, please stay safe and healthy.
Despues de una cuidadosa consideracion y preparacion, mientras se realiza la seguridad y salud de nuestros clientes, nuestros empleados y nuestra comunidad son una prioridad y decidimos reabrir nuestros vestibulos al publico.
Estamos haciendo todo lo posible para garantizar que nuestros sucursales esten preparados para servir a nuestros clientes y comunidad. Estamos tomando las siguientes precauciones:
- Los sucursales se limpian a diario, superficies de alto contacto se limpian durante todo el dia.
- Señales de Distanciamiento Social estan puestos en nuestro vestibulo, la ocupacion es limitada para asegurarnos de estar en cumplimiento de las reglas.
- Escudos de Plexiglas fueron puestos en cada cajero y en el escritorio de cuentas nuevas.
- Gel antibacterial, guantes y mascaras estan facilmente disponibles para nuestros empleados.
- Se le anima a los empleados a quedarse en casa en caso de sentirse enfermo o si tiene fiebre.
Antes de visitar nuestros sucursales, pidemos que se auto monitore para detectar sintomas del
COVID-19. Si usted tiene fiebre mas de 100.4 o’ sintomas nuevas o sintomas que esten empeorando consistentes con el COVID-19 le pidemos que NO venga a nuestros sucursales.
A pesar de que nuestros sucursales an reabierto les ofrecemos y sugerimos que usen el bancario movil, y servicio por la ventanilla.
De sus amigos de Texas Financial Bank, favor de mantenerse seguros y saludables.
Dear Valued Customer,
Because we care about the safety and health of our customers and employees, like you, we are monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. We want to reassure you that Texas Financial Bank has taken measures, above our normal practices, to protect you and our employees, and to do all we can to make sure our branches stay open.
We want to remind you that you can bank from anywhere with online banking, bill pay and our mobile app which is available for iphone and android.
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Make sure your personal information is current allowing us to stay in touch.
- If you would rather not visit one of our branches at this time, remember you can bank with us several ways. Deposit checks and transfer funds through our mobile app or take advantage of online banking and bill pay. You may also use the drive up (Big Lake and Rankin)
- If you do choose to visit one of our financial centers, you will probably notice our employees taking additional safety precautions- use of Lysol, hand sanitizer, more frequent hand washing, etc. There may even be instances where you see employees wearing gloves when they are handling cash.
- We are always happy to see our customers, but for the time being we may choose not to shake hands or have other person to person contact.
- We have always had hand sanitizer available for our employees and customers, but have added more and placed them in the most convenient places possible.
- As is our normal practice, employees who are feeling ill are encouraged to stay home.
If you have been affected by COVID- 19 or have been negatively impacted due to corona virus and need additional assistance related to your account, please contact us and let us know so that we might help. Eden (325) 869-5511 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Rankin (432) 693-2411 or email@example.com, Big Lake (325) 884-3737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we contact you, we will not ask for confidential information such as your User Name, Password, PIN or full Social Security number.
This is an evolving situation, and we will continue to keep our customers informed of any banking changes. For the most up to date information on COVID-19 visit the CDC’s resource center.
Through it all, Texas Financial Bank will remain a safe, sound, friendly place to do business. We value you as our customer and look forward to many more years taking care of your financial needs.