Update Posted: 3/23/2020
- As of Monday, 03/23, Lobby is CLOSED to the public at our Rankin and Big Lake branches, however we are still open for business! Eden will shorten their lobby hours to be from 12 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Please use our drive-thru, Rankin and Big Lake, for daily banking needs. If you need to speak with someone please call us at: Eden 325-869-5511, Rankin 432-693-2411 or Big Lake 325-884-3737. We may set appointments as needed.
- Eden location will only be doing new accounts by appointments so please call 325-869-5511 to set up.
- This is just a step the bank is taking to help our staff, our community, our neighbors and our friends stay safe and healthy during this time.
- Please remember you can also utilize our Mobile App with check deposit capabilities and our online banking with bill pay during this time.
- From all of your friends and neighbors at the Texas Financial Bank, please stay safe and healthy.
- A partir del lunes, 3/23, nuestro vestibulo estara cerrado al publico de los locales Rankin y Big Lake, sin embargo todavia estaremos abierto para cualquier negocio. Eden recortaran su horario de su vestibulo 12 pm – 3 pm.
- Favor de usar el auto- servicio de Rankin y Big Lake para las necesidades bancarias. Si necesita hablar con alguien favor de llamarnos a Eden 325-869-5511, Rankin 432-693-2411 o Big Lake 325-884-3737. Podemos programar una cita segun sea necesario.
- El local de Eden solamente abrira cuentas nuevas por citas disponibles favor de hablar 325-869-5511
- Este es solo un paso que el banco esta tomando para ayudar a nuestros empleados y a nuestra comunidad para manterse a salvo y saludable durante este tiempo.
- Favor de recorder que tambien puede utilizer la applicacion mobil con capacidades de deposito de cheques y bancario por internet con pagos de factura durante este tiempo. Gracias.
Dear Valued Customer,
Because we care about the safety and health of our customers and employees, like you, we are monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. We want to reassure you that Texas Financial Bank has taken measures, above our normal practices, to protect you and our employees, and to do all we can to make sure our branches stay open.
We want to remind you that you can bank from anywhere with online banking, bill pay and our mobile app which is available for iphone and android.
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Make sure your personal information is current allowing us to stay in touch.
- If you would rather not visit one of our branches at this time, remember you can bank with us several ways. Deposit checks and transfer funds through our mobile app or take advantage of online banking and bill pay. You may also use the drive up (Big Lake and Rankin)
- If you do choose to visit one of our financial centers, you will probably notice our employees taking additional safety precautions- use of Lysol, hand sanitizer, more frequent hand washing, etc. There may even be instances where you see employees wearing gloves when they are handling cash.
- We are always happy to see our customers, but for the time being we may choose not to shake hands or have other person to person contact.
- We have always had hand sanitizer available for our employees and customers, but have added more and placed them in the most convenient places possible.
- As is our normal practice, employees who are feeling ill are encouraged to stay home.
If you have been affected by COVID- 19 or have been negatively impacted due to corona virus and need additional assistance related to your account, please contact us and let us know so that we might help. Eden (325) 869-5511 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Rankin (432) 693-2411 or email@example.com, Big Lake (325) 884-3737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we contact you, we will not ask for confidential information such as your User Name, Password, PIN or full Social Security number.
This is an evolving situation, and we will continue to keep our customers informed of any banking changes. For the most up to date information on COVID-19 visit the CDC’s resource center.
Through it all, Texas Financial Bank will remain a safe, sound, friendly place to do business. We value you as our customer and look forward to many more years taking care of your financial needs.