Online Banking Services
Online Banking with Texas Financial Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- View latest account activity.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Pay recurring, occasional and one-time bills.
- Send and receive secure electronic messages concerning your accounts.
- Download account information directly into Quicken, Quickbooks and Microsoft Money.
- Access convenient user services.
Start saving time and money today! Sign-up NOW for Internet banking! It's easy, secure, and there's no software to install on your computer.
After enrolling in online banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment
- Easy Navigation of organized information
- Convenient Payment History with just the click of a button.
You are responsible for any and all telephone access fees and/or Internet service fees that may be assessed by your telephone and/or Internet service provider.
Texas Financial Bank now offers a new and convenient way to receive your monthly bank statements. Sign-up for E-Statements and you will receive an email each month as soon as your statement is available online.
Go paperless, get your statements online instead of through the mail
Go online to view statements from prior months
Convenient and fast, you'll have access to your statement the second it's available
To sign-up for E-Statements, simply login to your online banking account and click on the "Online Statements" link. Read the disclosure statement and click accept to sign-up.